Extra Driving Hours:
- After a student passes drivers ed they must drive for a minimum of fifty hours over at least six months
- It can sometimes be difficult to for parents / students / families to find time to meet the driving requirement
- To help in this process you can pay for your student to drive extra hours with one of the Kuna School District's Idaho certified Driving Instructors
- The cost is $35 per hour and this time counts towards your student's fifty hours
- You can select specific skills or areas for your student to work on while driving
- Your student will drive with another student in one of the Kuna School District's drivers ed vehicles equipped with duel brake for the instructor
*If you have questions about registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org.